Acupressure Sites of Interest
- Self Acupressure Massage The middle finger is the longest and strongest of your fingers and is best suited for applying self-acupressure.
- Acupressure Therapy Institute Certification Program in Asian Bodywork Therapy and Acupressure Shiatsu. Boston, Massachusetts.
- Acupressure's Healing Touch reduces tension, increases circulation, and enables the body to relax deeply. By relieving stress, acupressure therapy
- Acupressure: A Safe Alternative Therapy
Accupressure therapy does not involve the use of any invasive techniques. A skilled practitioner simply uses his or her thumbs and fingers ...
- Acupressure Point Techniques for Use During Labour
Articles by Debra Betts from New Zealand.
- Body-Mind East
List of authorized Jin Shin Do Body-Mind teachers, practitioners and classes in the Northeast.
- Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu
the art of harmonizing the body, mind and spirit using gentle touch.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's Classic Love Poem|
|Once loving is a gen'ral Fashion,|
...To Nature 'tis a Tribute paid;
But, loving often shews that Passion
...Despises Reason's feeble Aid
.....On Loving Once and Loving Often by Elizabeth Tollet (1694-1754)
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "If I asked people to consider the size of their unconscious minds and demanded they select from (pea-sized, melon-sized or Montana-sized), most would pick one of the first two given choices. Historically, it was thought that the unconscious was just a small part of us with a few repressed memories and traumas, perhaps pea-sized. In recent years, with the increased study of dreams, images, consciousness and more acceptance of such things as ESP (about half the USA population now believes in ESP), the role of the unconscious is now often believed to rival that of the conscious mind. While there is no so-called scientific proof for my belief, it seems clear to me that my unconscious is so much more powerful and knowing than my conscious mind that I would pick Montana-sized rather than the other two choices." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5