Popular Aromatherapy Sites
- Your Guide to Essential Oils
Info on essential oils, their properties, uses in the treatment of illness, and common recipes.
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
Extensive site, over 200 pages of articles, synergies, recipes and book reviews.
- National Association For Holistic Aromatherapy
Non-profit educational organization devoted to Aromatherapy in the United States.
- Aromatherapy grade essential oils
Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Blends, Diffusers, Lotions. Free shipping on orders over $35.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41 and get blog/website code|
|Today's World Geography
1. Provided below is either the capital city or the country/state/province of that capital. What is EITHER the missing capital OR missing country/state/province: |
2. What is the closest body of water (river, bay, sea, or ocean) to the below city/country/island?Los Angeles US
3. Which one is NOT adjacent to any of the others?
Portugal; Spain; Denmark; Belgium; France
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "What I mean by the term "natural body" is a natural way of being in your body. Your natural body knows what it needs in terms of various forms of exercise. Your natural body knows what it needs in terms of food and vitamins. Your natural body knows what it needs in terms of filling emptiness (love, sex, companionship and/or touch emptiness). Your natural body knows the emotions and feelings it needs to express and will express them appropriately, given the opportunity. Therefore, if we could ever live fully in our natural bodies, we would have few if any difficulties with weight, exercise, posture, movement, degenerative disease or emotional health. Because of our adaptive personalities, however, being out of touch with our natural bodies is what almost all of us experience instead." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5