Assertiveness Training Websites
Online Assertive Skills Sites
06:36:36 GMT, Fri, Aug 26, 2016
back to top
Popular Assertiveness Training Sites
- Assertiveness Training Course - Online Tips Assertiveness skills, Stress Management and Time Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success Training in London and throughout the UK.
- Assertiveness Training
Website offers psychological self-help
- Assertiveness: Counseling Services University at Buffalo - Language of Assertiveness
- Online Test Find out how assertive you are with this on-line test.
- How to Develop Assertive Communication Assertiveness training can give you the skills to reduce stress in your relationships, your workplace, and your life.
- The Benefits of Being Assertive Knowing where you stand on the assertiveness spectrum, and knowing where you want to be, you can...
Show more results from stress.about.com
- Assertive Training is a form of behavior therapy designed to help people stand up for themselves—to empower themselves, in more contemporary terms.
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business With assertiveness training, women can learn how to better handle just about any situation that comes up—without seeming either shy or pushy.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's Classic Love Poem|
|...I have been here before,|
......But when or how I cannot tell:
...I know the grass beyond the door,
......The sweet keen smell,
The sighing sound, the lights around the shore.
...You have been mine before,--
......How long ago I may not know:
...But just when at that swallow's soar
......Your neck turned so,
Some veil did fall,--I knew it all of yore.
...Then, now,--perchance again! . . .
......O round mine eyes your tresses shake!
...Shall we not lie as we have lain
......Thus for Love's sake,
And sleep, and wake, yet never break the chain?
.....Sudden Light by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Our hunter-gatherer heritage is still with us and is important. For we are designed for aerobic activities, stretching, long distance travel and short bursts of strength.
A sedentary overweight couch-potato life goes against our genes and our heritage. Moreover, it really screws up our body chemistry. There is no way that food or pills or anything else can compensate for the dreadful body chemistry that develops from being sedentary. Our organs, glands, blood and cells are all being bathed in inferior, inadequate chemicals and the wrong amounts of hormones. A lot more harm is happening to the body than we recognize." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5