Assertiveness Training Websites
Online Assertive Skills Sites
00:15:46 GMT, Wed, Jun 28, 2017
back to top
Popular Assertiveness Training Sites
- Assertiveness Training Course - Online Tips Assertiveness skills, Stress Management and Time Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success Training in London and throughout the UK.
- Assertiveness Training
Website offers psychological self-help
- Assertiveness: Counseling Services University at Buffalo - Language of Assertiveness
- Online Test Find out how assertive you are with this on-line test.
- How to Develop Assertive Communication Assertiveness training can give you the skills to reduce stress in your relationships, your workplace, and your life.
- The Benefits of Being Assertive Knowing where you stand on the assertiveness spectrum, and knowing where you want to be, you can...
Show more results from stress.about.com
- Assertive Training is a form of behavior therapy designed to help people stand up for themselves—to empower themselves, in more contemporary terms.
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business With assertiveness training, women can learn how to better handle just about any situation that comes up—without seeming either shy or pushy.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's Classic Love Poem|
|Come to me in the silence of the night;|
...Come in the speaking silence of a dream;
Come with soft rounded cheeks and eyes as bright
...As sunlight on a stream;
. . . Come back in tears,
O memory, hope, love of finished years.
O dream how sweet, too sweet, too bitter sweet,
...Whose wakening should have been in Paradise,
Where souls brimfull of love abide and meet;
...Where thirsting longing eyes
. . . Watch the slow door
That opening, letting in, lets out no more.
Yet come to me in dreams, that I may live
...My very life again though cold in death:
Come back to me in dreams, that I may give
...Pulse for pulse, breath for breath;
. . . Speak low, lean low,
As long ago, my love, how long ago.
.....Echo by Christina Rossetti (1830-94)
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Our hunter-gatherer heritage is still with us and is important. For we are designed for aerobic activities, stretching, long distance travel and short bursts of strength.
A sedentary overweight couch-potato life goes against our genes and our heritage. Moreover, it really screws up our body chemistry. There is no way that food or pills or anything else can compensate for the dreadful body chemistry that develops from being sedentary. Our organs, glands, blood and cells are all being bathed in inferior, inadequate chemicals and the wrong amounts of hormones. A lot more harm is happening to the body than we recognize." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5