Assertiveness Training Websites
Online Assertive Skills Sites
02:35:02 GMT, Tue, Jul 29, 2014
back to top
Popular Assertiveness Training Sites
- Assertiveness Training Course - Online Tips Assertiveness skills, Stress Management and Time Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success Training in London and throughout the UK.
- Assertiveness Training
Website offers psychological self-help
- Assertiveness: Counseling Services University at Buffalo - Language of Assertiveness
- Online Test Find out how assertive you are with this on-line test.
- How to Develop Assertive Communication Assertiveness training can give you the skills to reduce stress in your relationships, your workplace, and your life.
- The Benefits of Being Assertive Knowing where you stand on the assertiveness spectrum, and knowing where you want to be, you can...
Show more results from stress.about.com
- Assertive Training is a form of behavior therapy designed to help people stand up for themselves—to empower themselves, in more contemporary terms.
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business With assertiveness training, women can learn how to better handle just about any situation that comes up—without seeming either shy or pushy.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's Classic Love Poem|
|Why do I love? go ask the glorious sun|
Why every day it round the world doth run:
Ask Thames and Tiber why they ebb and flow:
Ask damask roses why in June they blow:
Ask ice and hail the reason why they're cold:
Decaying beauties, why they will grow old:
They'll tell thee, Fate, that everything doth move,
Inforces them to this, and me to love.
There is no reason for our love or hate,
'Tis irresistible as Death or Fate;
'Tis not his face; I've sense enough to see,
That is not good, though doated on by me:
Nor is't his tongue, that has this conquest won,
For that at least is equalled by my own:
His carriage can to none obliging be,
'Tis rude, affected, full of vanity:
Strangely ill natur'd, peevish and unkind,
Unconstant, false, to jealousy inclin'd:
His temper could not have so great a power,
'Tis mutable, and changes every hour:
Those vigorous years that women so adore
Are past in him: he's twice my age and more;
And yet I love this false, this worthless man,
With all the passion that a woman can;
Doat on his imperfections, though I spy
Nothing to love; I love, and know not why.
Since 'tis decreed in the dark book of Fate,
That I should love, and he should be ingrate.
.....To One That Asked Me Why I Loved J.G. by Ephelia
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Our hunter-gatherer heritage is still with us and is important. For we are designed for aerobic activities, stretching, long distance travel and short bursts of strength.
A sedentary overweight couch-potato life goes against our genes and our heritage. Moreover, it really screws up our body chemistry. There is no way that food or pills or anything else can compensate for the dreadful body chemistry that develops from being sedentary. Our organs, glands, blood and cells are all being bathed in inferior, inadequate chemicals and the wrong amounts of hormones. A lot more harm is happening to the body than we recognize." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5