Assertiveness Training Websites
Online Assertive Skills Sites
14:23:06 GMT, Sun, Dec 21, 2014
back to top
Popular Assertiveness Training Sites
- Assertiveness Training Course - Online Tips Assertiveness skills, Stress Management and Time Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success Training in London and throughout the UK.
- Assertiveness Training
Website offers psychological self-help
- Assertiveness: Counseling Services University at Buffalo - Language of Assertiveness
- Online Test Find out how assertive you are with this on-line test.
- How to Develop Assertive Communication Assertiveness training can give you the skills to reduce stress in your relationships, your workplace, and your life.
- The Benefits of Being Assertive Knowing where you stand on the assertiveness spectrum, and knowing where you want to be, you can...
Show more results from stress.about.com
- Assertive Training is a form of behavior therapy designed to help people stand up for themselves—to empower themselves, in more contemporary terms.
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business With assertiveness training, women can learn how to better handle just about any situation that comes up—without seeming either shy or pushy.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's Classic Love Poem|
|There's a woman like a dewdrop, she's so purer than the purest;|
And her noble heart's the noblest, yes, and her sure faith's the surest:
And her eyes are dark and humid, like the depth on depth of lustre
Hid i' the harebell, while her tresses, sunnier than the wild-grape cluster,
Gush in golden-tinted plenty down her neck's rose-misted marble:
Then her voice's music . . . call it the well's bubbling, the bird's warble!
And this woman says, 'My days were sunless and my nights were moonless,
Parch'd the pleasant April herbage, and the lark's heart's out-break tuneless,
If you loved me not!' And I who (ah, for words of flame!) adore her,
Who am mad to lay my spirit prostrate palpably before her--
I may enter at her portal soon, as now her lattice takes me,
And by noontide as by midnight make her mine, as hers she makes me!
.....Earl Mertoun's Song by Robert Browning (1812-89)
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Our hunter-gatherer heritage is still with us and is important. For we are designed for aerobic activities, stretching, long distance travel and short bursts of strength.
A sedentary overweight couch-potato life goes against our genes and our heritage. Moreover, it really screws up our body chemistry. There is no way that food or pills or anything else can compensate for the dreadful body chemistry that develops from being sedentary. Our organs, glands, blood and cells are all being bathed in inferior, inadequate chemicals and the wrong amounts of hormones. A lot more harm is happening to the body than we recognize." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5