Assertiveness Training Websites
Online Assertive Skills Sites
00:48:56 GMT, Sun, Sep 23, 2018
back to top
Popular Assertiveness Training Sites
- Assertiveness Training Course - Online Tips Assertiveness skills, Stress Management and Time Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success Training in London and throughout the UK.
- Assertiveness Training
Website offers psychological self-help
- Assertiveness: Counseling Services University at Buffalo - Language of Assertiveness
- Online Test Find out how assertive you are with this on-line test.
- How to Develop Assertive Communication Assertiveness training can give you the skills to reduce stress in your relationships, your workplace, and your life.
- The Benefits of Being Assertive Knowing where you stand on the assertiveness spectrum, and knowing where you want to be, you can...
Show more results from stress.about.com
- Assertive Training is a form of behavior therapy designed to help people stand up for themselves—to empower themselves, in more contemporary terms.
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business With assertiveness training, women can learn how to better handle just about any situation that comes up—without seeming either shy or pushy.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's Classic Love Poem|
|I will make you brooches and toys for your delight|
Of bird-song at morning and star-shine at night.
I will make a palace fit for you and me,
Of green days in forest and blue days at sea.
I will make my kitchen, and you shall keep your room,
Where white flows the river and bright blows the broom,
And you shall wash your linen and keep your body white
In rainfall at morning and dewfall at night.
And this shall be for music when no one else is near,
The fine song for singing, the rare song to hear!
That only I remember, that only you admire,
Of the broad road that stretches and the roadside fire.
.....Romance by Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Our hunter-gatherer heritage is still with us and is important. For we are designed for aerobic activities, stretching, long distance travel and short bursts of strength.
A sedentary overweight couch-potato life goes against our genes and our heritage. Moreover, it really screws up our body chemistry. There is no way that food or pills or anything else can compensate for the dreadful body chemistry that develops from being sedentary. Our organs, glands, blood and cells are all being bathed in inferior, inadequate chemicals and the wrong amounts of hormones. A lot more harm is happening to the body than we recognize." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5