Breathing/Breath Work Websites ~
Holotropic Breathwork Sites
19:25:16 GMT, Mon, Apr 23, 2018
Breath Work: Many things are called breathwork, but they generally all mean that some form of growth takes place when someone does some form of special breathing work. The most common therapies are Rebirthing Breath Work as originated by Leonard Orr and Holotropic (meaning "leading to wholeness") Breathwork as originated by Stanislav Grof. So too does primal therapy offer occasional breathing techniques to deepen client's feelings and experiences. Major personal transformations occur regularly with these three breathwork methods. Basically, most of us go around most all the time in a state of unnatural shallow breathing that if changed, even temporarily, can lead to major psychotherapeutic break throughs and significant life changes.
back to top
Popular Breathwork Sites
- Breathing Coordination
Provides information on continuing research and practice in breathing coordination.
- Holotropic Breathwork International
Breathwork developed by Dr. Stanislav Grof and Christina Grof is used for healing and self-exploration.
- The Holotropic Breathwork Community
This is the on-line community for Grof Holotropic Breathwork.
- Cosmic Breath Work
A Rebirthing website. Rebirthing articles, community online forum, links to World Wide Rebirthers and Rebirthing Websites
- Optimal Breathing Works
Discover how to breath deeply and freely, releasing tension and feeling more alive and vital.
- Authentic Breathing Resources
Breathing and breathwork exercises, articles, tips, research, meditations, and workshops for health and self-transformation.
- About Breathing
Site includes breathing tests, exercises, articles, lessons, and training.
- Emoclear Emotional Processing
Provides emotional processes of Steve Mensing, as well as information on emotional growth and potential.
- International Breathwork Foundation
An international network of breathwork practitioners and schools.
Free Widgets available to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Today's World Geography
1. Provided below is either the capital city or the country/state/province of that capital. What is EITHER the missing capital OR missing country/state/province: |
2. What is the closest body of water (river, bay, sea, or ocean) to the below city/country/island?Port Sudan
3. Rank the following island groups in order from North to South:
Canary Madeira CapeVerde Azores
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5