Popular Business Skills Sites
- 21 Business Skills Needed To Succeed What makes a successful business person stand out from the crowd?
- Business Services Skills Assessment Evaluate the importance of the workplace behaviors, skills, and knowledge.
- 10 Essential Business Leadership Skills Learn the key, top 10 essential business leadership skills that can help you be a better leader.
- Business Skills Training Courses Online Courses offered include starting your own business, time management training, courses in leadership skills, interviewing ...
- Outward Bound Professional Online
Professional programs, hands-on, explores the complexities of managers: Leadership, teambuilding, trust, communication, risk-taking, motivation, innovation and performance.
- Master New Media Training
Website provides managers in non-profits and educational organizations with the strategic update and tools to communicate effectively with media.
- Eaton Consulting Group Training
Offers cross-cultural training and consulting.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Daily Money QuoteOur incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip. John Locke
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Post Traumatic Stress = instant simplified diagnosis of the 97% of us who grew up in dysfunctional families. Almost all of us suffer still from unhealed traumas suffered at the hands of both parents and society during our first 18 years. We currently reveal unresolved stress from these traumas by the symptoms that erupt when our trauma buttons are triggered.
If you broke a bone in your arm, you would expect treatment from the doctor similar to treatment you would receive for a broken leg, wrist, or foot. You would understand the treatment because you understand the real problem, a broken bone. For the wide variety of psychological symptoms, however, a general understanding by clients is commonly lacking about underlying problems. Most therapy problems, no matter their apparent differences, have much in common with each other. The concept of trauma, obvious and not so obvious, can provide you with a general understanding of what various therapies are trying to achieve." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5