Popular Continuing Education Sites
- ABCs of Personal Growth
Psychological tests and quizzes with two books (online and free to read) and a variety of articles.
- Gatlin ELearning Center Offering over 5500 online workforce training and continuing education courses.
- Online Continuing Education Courses for various professions including Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic and Naturopathic
- Heritage Institute Adult Continuing Education Heritage offers courses for teachers, customized independent study, online teacher training and more.
- Nursing Continuing Education Courses Online nursing continuing education (CE) courses organized by subject
- University of Phoenix offers campus and online degree programs, certificate courses, continuing education learning.
- Online Adult Education Courses Online courses, classes and learning resources for continuing adult education.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41 and get blog/website code|
|Today's Word Jumble |
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "Several so-called emotions are inherently stuck. Feel them and you stay in them. They remain around forever, unless the truths beneath them are felt. Some inherently stuck feelings are: guilt, jealousy, depression, humiliation, shame and degradation. Feeling them for any longer than necessary to recognize them is not productive. Be on the lookout behind them for unwanted feelings (such as love, fear, rage or grief) which, if felt, could help change the immobility." Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5