Popular Negotiation Skills Sites
- Effective Negotiating Skills help you to resolve situations where what you want conflicts with someone else's interests.
- Rules for Master Negotiators Improving negotiation skills.
- Negotiation Skills Training Programs Several effective negotiation training seminars from Karrass are offered.
- Tips for Improving Your Negotiating Skills An article by David Wachtel entitled 'Improving Your Negotiating Skills: Tips learned in the Trenches.'
- Business Mediation Associates
Business Mediation Associates is a group of interdisciplinary professionals. Their purpose is to help owners and business partners prevent and resolve conflicts in a non-adversarial and collaborative way.
- Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc.
Offers training in the safe management of assaultive and disruptive behavior, as well as other topics.
- Negotiation Skills Online Webinars
Kansas based trainers, speakers, consultants and other experts for mediation and management of conflicts in the workplace.
- CPR Institute for Effective Dispute Resolution
Engaged in an integrated agenda of education, research and development, advocacy and dispute resolution, with the goal of installing ADR into the mainstream.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41+ and get blog/website code|
|Daily ScriptureProverbs 19:1 Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.|
Proverbs 19:2 Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth.
Proverbs 19:3 The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the Lord.
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "If you believe that powerful spiritual energies are important, then you will pursue them. You will relish all the different ways they can feel in your body (body buzz, hair standing on end, thrills, low-quality ecstasy, chills, spreading warmth, fear, POWER, etc.). I am certainly not alone in believing energy can be a trap, for Gary Renard (2004, p. 104) speaks of energy as follows:" Continued here - free read.||
Love Poems 1 2 3 4 5