Levitra = Erectile Dysfunction Drug / Side Effects
18:23:41 GMT, Sat, May 18, 2013
Levitra is used to treat male erectile dysfunction (impotence). It works, as do cialis and viagra, by increasing blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation, which helps achieve and maintain an erection. Costs are about the same as for Viagra and Cialis. Success rates are about the same for all three drugs; about 70% of those taking such a drug will enjoy the sexual results. For those experiencing side effects with either cialis or viagra, levitra may be their best option. Or if speed of response is a factor, levitra often is the best choice.
Side Effects of Levitra: Most who take Levitra do not experience side effects, for most men tolerate this drug well. When people do develop Levitra side effects, in most cases they are minor. The following are most common (percentage of people with this side effect in brackets):
headache (up to 15%), indigestion (up to 10%) and back pain (up to 6%).
back to top
Popular Levitra (Vardenafil HCl) Sites
- Levitra FAQ: Answers to Questions about Levitra
Extensive research on Levitra, and explanation of the pros and cons in easy-to-understand language.
- Levitra (Vardenafil HCl) Drug Information: Uses, Side Effects Learn about the prescription medication Levitra (Vardenafil HCl), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, and patient labeling.
- Erectile Dysfunction treatment at Levitra
Official site for this erectile dysfunction medication. Includes clinical information about the drug and an online prescription form.
- Levitra Consumer Information - US FDA advice on topics including use, dosage, side effects, and drug interactions.
- Viagra Jokes A collection of jokes and one-liners about Viagra.
- HealthBoards.com Viagra Forum Questions and responses about impotence and this medication.
- Levitra - Full prescribing information from RxList.
|Free Widgets for Your Website/Blog: The box below contains one of 41+ daily-changing widgets available for free to spice up your blog or website. View all 41 and get blog/website code|
|Today's Men's Quote
When I sell liquor, it's called bootlegging; when my patrons serve it on Lake Shore Drive, it's called hospitality. Al Capone
|Excerpt from the book Finding Your Soul in the Spirituality Maze: "It is useful to look at the circumstances surrounding their enlightenment experiences. Usually there was major pain, distress, excruciation and/or depression for days and weeks before the enlightenment experience. For one example of this, consider the Buddha who suffered extremely in the days before his enlightenment." Continued here - free read.||